Our sweet boy turned 2 yesterday!! In some ways, it seems like no time has passed and yet life before Griffin seems like ages ago. Here are a few things to know about Griffin at age 2:
- He was born 10 days early, on a rainy Saturday in Boston
- He weighed only 5 lbs., 7 oz.
- His first word was Dada
- He is curious but cautious, sweet, smart, silly, and loving
- He hid his eye drops for pink eye down his pants!
- He adores his baby brother
- He loves cars, trucks, balls, Elmo, his loveys, and clocks
- His favorite foods are raspberries, grapes, yogurt, and cheese
- He has strong gross and fine motor skills
- He interested in how things work
- His favorite people are his Dad, Wes, and his grandfathers, Opa, and Pappa
- He climbed out of his crib, with his sleepsack on…once
- He loves to be outside
- He can be very mischievous
2 Days Old with his Oma
5 Months Old
20 Months Old with his brother
Love you, Katrine.
He hid the eye drops? This kid is going somewhere! (I love also that you mention his strong motor skills. Once a therapist…)
Comments are closed.